Thursday, February 21, 2008

YOU deserve a chuckle, mon ami

...for putting up with all this anxiety and distress I've been spewing. I hate to say it, but there's likely more to come. But I thought a little comedic respite was in order.
This I shall deliver in the form of three videos I ripped off of the Funny or Die website. That's one perk about impending termination: I've NO compunctions whatsoever about streaming video on company time /bandwidth.

I've arranged these vids in order of strangeness. They're all that oddball sort of funny (where I'm laughing hysterically and simultaneously saying to myself "What the FUCK am I laughing at here??") but you'll find the videos to be increasingly stranger as you scroll down. The first one is the FUNNIEST I think...probably you will recognize the good doc...



What I love best: "SWEETBERRY WINE!!" Was also rather amused by Dr Steve's astute insights re: orgies.



That one's creepy funny. Any type of person you find lurking in your dumpster is apt to be-uhhh-of the unsavory sort. But this guy has got to be one of the creepier members of that dumpster-lurking set.



Also a creepy sort of funny. I also think that one owes a good deal of its comedic worth to the repetition of the word "doo doo" set to such a catchy beat.

No comments: