Friday, February 01, 2008

Woulda been coulda been worse than you would ever know!!

Have we had the Grammys yet? I do believe they're later this month, no?? I think, of all the new music released in '07, I've enjoyed Modest Mouse's song "Dashboard" the most. It's EXCELLENT. And that's really the only pop music standout that comes to mind for 2007.** Anyways because I am fond of the tune (and my musical taste is IMPECCABLE) the Grammy powers-that-be should most definitely rain down beacoup awards on Modest Mouse. Come to think of it, have the VMA folks handed out awards for excellence in 2007 videos? Because the "Dashboard" video is also MAGNIFICO...
Check it...



** To be utterly truthful, 2 other songs sprang to mind. There was the very awesome "Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio, and the less awesome but still very cool "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups. But neither actually qualify, because even if I only noticed 'em in 2007, both were from albums put out in '06

No comments: