Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NUDE YEAR!!



Sorry Chinese people, for picking on your big holiday. I mean, it's not like we have a Chinese Thanksgiving or Chinese Valentine's Day...Chinese New Year is pretty much IT, and there I go being all GLIB about it. Deplorable of me...really! And jinkies...if I had to pick a nation to offend I should have gone with a less intimidating, (and less POPULOUS) one.

Ohh, you noxious bastards from Pitcairn Island...

In all seriousness, I love Chinese New Year and I'd probably love Pitcairn (and its entire populace of about 50 people) Every Chinese New Year I get excited thinking mebbe it's the year of the snake again (I happen to be a ssssnake. It's the most awesomest sign of the whole Chinese Zodiac system. Ask anyone..) Not sure when the next snake year is, but this year is YEAR OF THE RAT. According to my 08 zodiac forecast, the Year of the Rat is 'sposed to be fairly
rad for snakes too.
.

No comments: