Friday, February 01, 2008

Things about Today; a brief list


  • We ordered lunch from Applebees. I got the "Pick n' Pair Lunch Combo" of a chicken fajita rollup + french onion soup. Totally clashing my cuisines, there, I realize. But I don't care, it was utterly delish. Particularly the "mexi-ranch dipping sauce" Yeah, just for your future reference-me mucho gusta mexi-ranch dipping sauce.

  • It's lookin' very messy outside, weather-wise. Furthermore, I've gotten reports from my sis confirming that yes, the driving is every bit as treacherous as I've been imagining it to be. Wonder if there are any rules in the corporate handbook regarding camping out in one's cubicle??
  • If I do make it home tonight, I have to pay my damn rent ...and after that unpleasantness clears I'll have naught but 3 score an' mether-a-dicks left in my checking account. Yiiikes.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Chicken fajita rollup is one of my faves.. ya know.. minus the pesky lettuce and such things that are considered good for you ;)