Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some foxy with your funny

Ok, so I NEEEED to be working on my resume and/or scouring the classifieds with a vengeance but I can't motivate myself to leave Funny or Die. It's ridiculous. Of all times for my procrastinating genes to go all hyperactive, this is NOT the best time.

I will get on that immediately after lunch. This I vow. Now, that vow is in writing so I must comply. . . .

This one I had to share. It's not tremendously hilarious (or, in today's parlance, it's not quite ROTFLMFAOHHOMGIFDOL**) but it's amusing, and (more importantly) it does provide a FINE Clive Owen fix... yumm-o



Just for the record the real Clive would never be so heartless. Actually the real life Mrs Owen-- I saw a paparazzi shot of her from OK! (or maybe it was US Weekly?) and she --forgive my cattiness-- was rather frumpy. But Clive is always saying such tender & sensitive things about her...
Siiiigh!

*rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off holy Hell oh my God I'm friggen' dying of laughter

No comments: