Thursday, May 14, 2009

TV blather

I just watched the Grey's season finale, and DAAAMN! My numero uno question is this: Is there definitely, for sure, most assuredly going to be another season?? Because if they end the entire series on that note of TREMENDOUS SUSPENSE, then I dunno what I'd do!! Possibly I would fly out to CA and track down Katherine Heigl (whom I'd consider personally responsible) and administer noogies to her lovely head until my knuckles went numb. No..actually that is NOT really possible. Where I able to scrape together the time & resources for a CA trip and then was able to find Katherine Heigl, I'm sure I would very fiercely give her a piece of my mind or if not fiercely I would for certain impart my viewpoint in a polite but scathingly aloof fashion. Although... if she would consent to introducing me to Gerard Butler I might let her off the hook (she's got the wherewithal to do it...they did a rom-com together... which, BTW, I wanna see even though it's obviously pure cinematic junk food)

After Grey's, I started to watch a bit of USA's Burn Notice but couldn't stick with it. I've wanted to get into that show--after all, Jeffrey Donovan is one hot piece of hotness and Bruce Campbell is just cooler than the other side of the pillow (he's great, ain't he?). But you know what deters me? That Gabrielle Anwar... for some reason, I find her very offputting.

No comments: