Saturday, May 16, 2009

must make plan...

..suddenly I am fixated!! I gotta get out to the drive-in soon!!

Lemme see, the one I hit every summer is in Fairlee VT. But there's one in Randolph VT & one in Woodsville NH (neither locale too far away from me) that I've never checked out.

I have seen a couple movies at the Sunset Drive-in in Colchester, VT. That place is damned impressive (4 screens!!) and I would love to go back there..

I just might go solo. In 2006 & 2007 I made my annual drive-in visit all by my lonesome and I rather liked it that way. Last year, my sister went to a triple feature with me and was all eye-rolly and making a big show of how THOROUGHLY EXHAUSTED she was because I was insistent on staying through to the very end of the third flick. I never leave the drive-in early, so if I do take someone with this summer, I gotta be sure it's someone who's not going to get all yawny and ass-draggin' on me.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Name the time and place.. I ADORE the drive-in!!!!