Thursday, May 21, 2009

list of 5 random things

1. The Butternut doughnut at Dunkin's is my absolute fave. Hasn't always been... but that seems to be the case now.

2. Just finished reading the book The Sugar Queen It was total guilty pleasure chick-lit, but it certainly sucked me in. Couldn't put it down.
I was *supposed* to be reading The Secret Garden for my nieces' book club dealie she started up but... I did manage 3 chapters of Secret Garden, and figure I can polish it off before whenever we have the first meeting (if I can remember when that's happening) The book is decent enough, and I don't mind book-themed discussion but...I just don't like people dictating what I read. That's why I'm less-than-enthused about this book club. For Chloe though, I'll deal...

3.Got my nails done tonight. Gel tips. French mani. I look ULTRA GLAM , if I do say so meself.

4.I watched the movie The Fall again last night. Gotta reiterate: awesome, AWESOME movie and I loooove Lee Pace.

5. I am really stoked to go hang out with Paula in Rutland this weekend.

No comments: