Monday, July 02, 2007

odd news...

I feel bad for this woman ... it sounds like her local Mickey D's crew is a congregate of tactless degenerates. I won't lie... I would certainly be a bit "taken aback" if I encountered this woman, but I would try to exercise a bit of poise and not be a total insensitive jackass.
Though I am rather curious as to how exactly she drives a car...

I have sort of a indifference/hatred relationship with birds. There are no birds I actually like, at best there are birds I find tolerable. We were discussing this this a.m. and I said that the only birds I actually liked were like, Big Bird or Woodsy Owl... but then Lisa very callously informed me that neither were real birds. So consequently, I don't like any birds (there are some I even HATE...yeah I'm talking to you filthy seagull bastards) Anyways, due to my strained relationship with the entire avian class, this news item didn't really trouble me much. In fact, I sort of blame the "charmed customers" who were feeding it bread. This results in a peacock that is not only lacking the natural reticence that birds should have, but may even be overly solicitous of restaurant patrons. And then you get this dude, he may or may not have a preexisting aversion to birdies, he's quite possibly a bit barmy and /or abusing mind-altering substances. Now this bird (a peacock, no less, not quite what you expect to see in the BK parking lot) gets all up in his grill...jonesin' for his onion rings . The ensuing man-peacock violence seems unavoidable.

No comments: