Monday, July 09, 2007

fried frog


This is what I did during our regular Mon morning meeting this a.m. I was still too enshrouded by brain fog to be able to make any verbal contribution and so my reactions & feelings manifested themselves via idle doodling. I can't take FULL credit, though. Lisa was sitting next to me and took the liberty of adding on the cartoony chalk outline (replete w/ police tape) on the ground and the bunny tears. The bunny tears were a nice touch but the other is STOOOOPID. So I reiterate--those were not my doing. If I had the capability of doing color scans, I would, and you would be able to see how the bulk of the doodle is in blue ballpoint ink and those 2 details are rendered in black ballpoint ink.

Wow it is raining like a sonnofabitch right now!!!

No comments: