Thursday, July 26, 2007

Eric Roberts Update...

In my last post, I posited the question "What will Eric Roberts do now??" At the time, I was just sorta lamenting his exit from Heroes, but a while later , I seriously began to wonder about it. What will he do?? Is he just going to hope the whole Nancy Drew dealie blossoms into a lucrative franchise so he can retire and sponge off his daughter for the rest of his days?? I wouldn't think Er would go that route either, but even if he wanted to his lousy li'l sister would probably butt in and prevent it. Just WHAT is the story behind that rift anyways?? Does ANYONE know??

But I digress... I went to the mighty IMDB for answers& was NOT disappointed. That's goes without saying (even though I said it) 'cause it's IMDB , right?? Absolutely indispensible...
Anyways, seems I need not be worried about Er's career proverbially shitting the proverbial bed post- Heroes . He has got himself a role in the next Batman flick (The Dark Knight ...due out next summer) If that's not a primo project, I dunno what is. He'll be playing some character named Salvatore Maroni and I feel if I were a true comics nerd (and not merely a comics nerd dabbler-poser) then I would know just who that was. But anyways...great
job E-Rob.

I wonder what kind of a Joker Heath Ledger will make??? I believe that casting decision was pretty widely praised, but I'm a smidge skeptical. The most interesting thing I dug up about this movie was that Anthony Michael Hall is going to be in it. So yeah, guess he's been toiling away for 5 or 6 or I dunno how many seasons on some USA show that nobody watches, except that sporadically I will catch a snippet of it (the DEAD ZONE... woooh) while flipping through the channels and it will make me pause for a half-sec and think "Hmm. I do like that Tony Mikey Hall fellah" and then keep on a-flippin'. So I'm pleased he'll finally be in something I want to watch. I don't know why that excites me but it does.

No comments: