Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vermonty Python

This is the Ben & Jerry's flavor that I picked up tonight at Price Chopper. It is RIDICULOUSLY yummy. Coffee Liqueur ice cream with swirls of chocolate cookie crumblies and fudge cows. SO good. It seems to me that Ben&Jerry flavors are a bit like TV shows nowadays. Networks will put out new shows and viewers just cannot accept these in their own time, they have to latch on to them voraciously from the start or the fledgelings will never prosper. It's long been that-a-way with new B&J ice cream flavors. You can't just like such & such a flavor, you must really advocate it (or it will be soon yanked from your grocer's freezer case and discontinued FOREVER)

So not that I don't buy enough Ben & Jerry's (especially in the summer) to singlehandedly keep my fave flave (flaves really, I WISH I could honestly attest to have one singular favorite) afloat, but this is my official advocacy of Vermonty Python Ben & Jerry's. This is me generating word-of-mouth buzz. Buzz buzzz buzzzzz....go out and buy you some!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is ridiculously good. I can't find it anymore though, which might be just as well, since I eat the whole pint in one shot. It seems there are just no good flavors any more though. Moose tracks is good, but there tends to be too much ice cream and not enough 'tracks'.

Anonymous said...

I no!!!! I'm going to die! They discontinued it!!!I'm sooo sad... i've left them like, a thousand complaints! AGHHHH!!! how could they pull such a wonderful flavor off of the shelves!?

Anonymous said...

It has been sent to the flavor graveyard buy you can request for it to be resurrected at https://secure.benjerry.com/contact-us/resurrect.cfm