Friday, July 13, 2007

Breaking my own blog-laws

You remember, back when I mastered video embedding, how I set a one video per week limit. Well, that was aaaalll the way back on June 29 and I'm a-breakin' the law already!! But I only made that rule so that I wouldn't get gratuitous about it and just offer up some worthless video in lieu of a post when I can't think of anything. So because sharing this vid is absolutely NECESSARY (therefore not gratuitous) I think this particular transgression should be ruled allowable. So yeah, I heard of these "Flight of the Conchord" fellahs...was curious about their current HBO show (a curiosity I cannot satisfy --being unwilling to upgrade from my current $0. per month cable package) and I just barely did some net research on the duo. I found this on YouTube and...well, is it dweeby of me to say I was insta-smitten?? Adorable!!! Hilarious!! Bravissimo!!! How could I not share this ???



1 comment:

Kara said...

You're not missing anything. Their stand up/concerts are WAY better than the show (personally).