Thursday, November 16, 2006

UuuuuuuuuUUUNGGH!

UUUUUUUNNNNNGHH! If my wit-constipated brain had a voice--that is what it would be saying. Straining itself ragged trying to poop out an informative and/or amusing post for its devoted readership.

Ow.

Today was hellah busy and it sucked, sucked, sucked. It sucked like when you try to consume your Frosty via straw immediately after getting it from the drive-thru (that's like skull-trembling sucking..but you have to do it. You have to make Frostys last. They are DELICIOUS). You know what I hate more than being busy? I hate it when people say "I like it when it's busy. Makes the day go faster." Uggh. That's right up there with people saying "I love a challenge" HOW F*ING NAUSEATING. Don't ever utter either of those 2 phrases in my presence. I WILL WHACK YOU FOR FROSTY MONEY.

Must comment on my comrade Kara's post from today--rather, one of her 500 posts from today (sheeesh!). It was this one --brief but thought provoking. I was inclined to post a comment there --since I am in "The Office" state of mind (with a "super-size" eppy on tonight's docket too boot. I'm not all that impressed by the lengthened time slot though...probably it means extra commercials) But I needed blog fodder of my own (see constipated noggin diatribe from 2 min ago...above) so I am voicing my views here. I would not say exactly that I am on "Team Karen"...ultimately I DO want Pam & Jim together (of course, that's like a given...I don't think there's a single "Office" fan opposed to that notion) However, I feel Jim deserves 1, maybe 2 flings before he gives Pam another chance. I mean, she SOOO blew it. He laid his soul bare in last season's finale-- not once, but TWICE. And she got all emotionally retarded and clammed up on him. I realize she was still technically committed to asshead Roy at the time, so I'm not saying she should've eloped with him or even hit the sheets with him (although -really-how could she resist??) but she could've given the guy a wee tiny smidgeon of encouragement, no? He must have been heartbroken and mortified and all sorts of displeased. And then he had to move away. And moving sucks. It's a lot of packing and lifting and really cuts in to one's sitting on yer ass time. So yeah, Jim belongs w/ Pam & vice versa blah, blah ,blah, but I'd like to see Jim get a bit of revenge first, y'know? There should be a "Team Jim" shirt. That one I would buy....

No comments: