Friday, November 03, 2006

hola toasted monkeyface

What's crack-a-lackin' mah bitches??? I saved a conference banter from this a.m. I thought it was a good illustration of how interoffice instant messaging technology saves me from lapsing into a boredom coma. Plus I thought it might provide some kind of voyeuristic thrill, allowing youse guys to read some of the ACTUAL idiotic bullshit we write...

Anyways I copied the whole dialogue into Microsoft Paint, just so I could obscure the names of the innocent (until proven guilty). I especially want to blot out the name of the dude who I slammed for having a limp & lifeless handshake. Well, that is a big deal with me--that initial handshake upon introduction. I'm rather a fan of the hearty handshake and a wussy handshake could just prejudice me against you forever. Well not forever...but for a goodly amount of months, let's just say. Maybe I should take it as a compliment and presume that this new person sees me as some delicate blossom and is handling me accordingly (and--really-that would not offend me like it would some people). But I can't help it.. my natural perception of a feeble handshake is just that the shaker isn't really feeling it, y'know--just offering you a polite but emotionally devoid handshake but not a sincere gesture of friendship. Well, as much as I dislike a wussy handshake, I still didn't want to publicly scorn this guy.
I'm not sure why most of the pics, when posted, show up as black squares. Well, no matter, it kind of lends it an aura of mystery or somethin'. But if you click on the squares, you can read it.






No comments: