Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What You Like to do Today can Help you Find a Job that Pays- PLAN IT!

Today I met with a nice lady HR had come in to talk with me.


Ha, ha..I just put it like that 'cause it sort of infers that she came wielding a syringe and straight jacket. No, she was not one o' the white coats. She was a "job placement consultant" and she met with all of us.

She --Cindy-- was quite nice and seemed very helpful. Still, I wish HR had "splurged" and brought in the granddaddy of all job placement gurus. Of course, I'm referring to Zack of all Trades. We could have held this sort of group session with Zack--

Yeah, that was dope. I think I coulda really benefitted from that.

(for more Zack in action...go HERE and witness him decimate & humiliate that mean ol' Future Blob)

No comments: