Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MOVIES...


I wanna see this movie. However, I figure that, like most movies I wanna see, this'll be out of the theaters before I get my arse in gear. I still haven't seen Evening (really wanted to see that last July; I did read a lotta reviews that were none too positive so I suspect the book was better. I really liked the book, btw)

Anyways I want to get out & see Pettigrew.. Truthfully my main reason for wanting to see it-- a silly reason, I confess-- is that I think Lee Pace is utterly adorable. I don't know why I didn't stick to watching his ABC show Pushing Daisies for the whole season....just dropped it for some reason. Nonetheless, Pace is tres cute. And in this movie he sports an English accent (sort of ) so, needless to say, that just amps up the hotness.

Other movies that I would like to catch if I can get my ass in gear & get out to a multiplex...

Be Kind Rewind

There Will Be Blood

Juno

28 Dresses (too late to catch that one, I think. Although, it might possibly be playing at one o' those cheap seats theaters, no??)

The Other Boleyn Girl

Strange Wilderness

Run Fatboy Run

Leatherheads

Nim's Island

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Although it's not my fault really, if the theaters within a 100 mile radius of me generally play the most mediocre mainstream slop...

Oh..speaking of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I was charmed by this scrap o' showbiz news. I already thought Jason Segel was the shit from his awesome job in Knocked Up. But this multiplies his cool quotient by like , a thou in my book...

1 comment:

Kara said...

Yeah.. Juno is the bomb.. I'm a little surprised to see 28 Dresses on your list.. I would think you'd be very anti.. but it was cute.. a nice waste of a few hours :)