Monday, March 17, 2008

Ms Creosote

I totally pigged out this weekend. I am in dietary penance mode--big time.

First massive derailment--at Denny's on Sat night I split (in theory, I should've consumed 1/3 of the app, but I really think I took more than that) SMOTHERED CHEESE FRIES. These fries have melty shreddy cheese on top, while they are wallowing in a little swamp of goo-style cheese. Throw in a smattering of bacon flakes. And let us not forget the ranch dippin' sauce. OMFG it is RIDICULOUSLY DELISH. If loving Denny's smothered cheesy fries be wrong, then, fuck it, I don't wanna be right.

Yeeeeeaah, I know I'm trying to reform. I AM reforming. But I shall have these again, ain't no doubt about it. I think I'll bring like, 12 other people to share with. That might make things a-okay-ish.

Then Sunday I went over to Lisa's for a St Pat's Eve corned beef feed. Specifically that entails: corned beef, cabbage, turnip, carrots, potato, beets. Oh, and a coupla beers. I think I consumed enough to feed all o' County Cork. So yeah, obviously, that was also off-tha-fuckin' hook yummy. I have corned beef once in March , every year, and every year it makes me think "Gawdaamn..this is GOOD. Why is it I only eat this once a year?"

No comments: