Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In other H-ween news...

.... I have no idea what to dress up as for Halloween. YESSSS, I am on the cusp of turning

7Q-65=145 years old (solve for Q...I cannot bear to type the actual #. It distresses me so!!) and I still dress up for Halloween. But I don't know what to be this year. Maybe as a nod to my turning 7Q-65=145 , I oughtta dress up as an old biddy. Or (totally ignoring the milestone bday ) I could dress up as somebody from a board game. Y'know, Lollipop Princess from Candyland...Mrs Peacock from Clue. A Clue costume would be rad. Granted, no one would know who the hell I was, but I would be amused by it.

Incidentally, did y'all know that Clue was dreamt up in the UK and it then (and still is in the UK) was called Cluedo ?? WHAAA? Is that even a word?

Speaking of Clue / Cluedo I just added the 60s vintage Clue (that edition that I always gaze at longingly when in the Target toy section) to my Amazon wish list (it's an opportune time, 11 days before my b-day to repost a link; it has grown a bit since I last linked to it) . Oh, speaking of wish list fodder, this Sat I was mentioning to my Aunt Lorraine my sudden, arbitrary fixation on Dark Shadows , and she went off about how she used to be SOOOO addicted to that show. She used to "race home from work" (her words) to catch it everyday. She more or less confirmed that I'm not obsessing in vain here.

No comments: