Monday, October 22, 2007

baaaaad girl

Jinkies! I knew I'd been a-slackin' but didn't really realize how SERIOUSLY derelict in my blogging duties I'd been ('til I logged in just now). I'd beg yous to forgive me but... LOVE means never having to say you're sorry, right??
As is my custom, my first post following a mini-drought is going to be short-ish (and lame-ish) as I regain my momentum. So I will use this space/ time to tie up some loose ends left a-dangling from posts past. Ones that you didn't know were dangling because you weren't all that interested in the first place. Stupid, I know. But in the interests of finishing what I started...
My Cosmo bachelor of the year vote--- I whittled the list down to 3 and then decided to NOT decide. I voted for all 3... I used my work email to vote for Connecticut , my home email to vote for Idaho , and my dad's email address to vote for South Dakota.

Halloween costume-- I have resigned to be a .. .um, I don't exactly know what to call what I'm dressing up as. It's sort of like the love child of a zombie-mummy and a vampire. I bought a long black straight wig and a black& white make up kit. Also picked up a black rose because I thought I would like having a prop. And I bought a bunch of cheesecloth, with the intent of making some kinda shroud (I was inspired by the below pic from Martha Stewart mag's Halloween edition)
speaking of Martha Stewart's fine periodical, I was a smidge disappointed in her Halloween edition. I recognized content from years past. I didn't realize it was a "best of" kinda compilation thing, but I'm sure it was intentional. But still...pretty shoddy, Maaaahtha.

No comments: