Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to meeeeee

...and John Keats, and Dan Rather, and one of the Beastie Boys (not my favorite one, but still, Beastie Boys are AWESOME) and Vanilla Ice. Bonus-- I am the youngest of this birthday crew (unless you consider Keats to still be 25 yrs old as he was when he died in 1821)

So yeah, happy damn b-day to me. I'm still rather vexed by that figure--the big 3-0-- but it is undoubtedly better than the alternative (that'd be the dreaded dirt nap)

I wore my costume to work today. I am oscillating between congratulating myself on my bravado and, at other times, feeling like a massive tool. As a...uhhh...vampiress cryptkeeper, I guess is what I am... I have this long black wig on. It keeps getting in my face and getting caught on stuff. I must keep brushing it aside in a very Cher -like fashion. Going to the bathroom, incidentally, was no easy feat.

No comments: