Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kibbles & Bits & JELLO PUDDING POPS

THIS DOG won the terrier group at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show. He is a 6yr old Dandie Dinmont Terrier named Harry. It's generally not my custom to report on the latest scintillating dog show results, but this particular winner got his own headline on the MSN homepage...due to his celebrity ownership (he is Bill Cosby's doggy). OOOhh the unjust preferential treatment! Just kidding...I didn't watch the WKC show, but I'm sure ol' Harry performed commendably. But geez..leave it to the Coz to pick out a dog that looks like an old lady fresh from the hairdresser's. He doesn't look one bit like a "Harry" he looks like an "Ethel". Nope..does not surprise me in the least that Coz would own such an UNpulchritudinous pooch...I mean, look at those hideous sweaters.


If ever anyone wanted to spend some beaucoup bucks on me and get me a doggy (perhaps that sounds improbable..but suppose you won the Powerball... surely you would be in a most generous frame of mind...possibly compelled to gift to me an "I'm-s0rry-I-won-Powerball-and-you-didn't" consolation prize) you could get me one of these breeds-


Irish Wolfhound

Otterhound
Newfoundland

Honestly, I would be happy with a mutt, but c'mon, you just won POWERBALL, I think you can cough up the moolah for a purebred. Oh, and, additionally, I will require new lodgings. Something rent free for me with lots of acreage for the pooch to run wild on.

No comments: