Friday, February 23, 2007

I Love Ewe York

I cannot bring myself to watch a whole episode of VH1's morass of sleaze "I Love New York" but it's hard to be totally oblivious to it, as VH1 likes to run it at least thrice daily. So occasionally, I'll be channel surfing and catch sight of this show and I'm always struck by Tiffany Pollard's (aka New York) unique looks. And I'm not being critical... not trying to say she's ugly...but the chick is ALL EYELIDS. And lashes. In fact, I believe her visage is --quite literally-- what they call "heavy-lidded" as the weight of her eyelashes physically prohibits her from opening her eyes all the way.
Also, she tends to highlight her big bulbous lids (well she highlights everything bulbous on her, doesn't she?) by painting them like Electric Scarab Teal or some insanely loud hue...see below--


and really she reminds me of no one so much as...

LAMBCHOP!!! (shown here with Kermit)

Now obviously, New York is darker complexioned, more buxom. Aside from that, they could be twins I tell ya...

No comments: