Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sign That I Need to Cut Down on the Multi-tasking

So today at work I was en route to the ladies room and I grabbed one of these lens cleaning moist towelettes out of the dispenser hung up on the wall. See, I knew I was about to have a few moments of downtime...and I was damned well going to be efficient about it (y'know--empty bladder, clean glasses, that whole 2birds/1 stone paradigm)

OK cut to 1.3 seconds later, and, well not to be too graphic but, I'm uhh, shall we say, enthroned, and about to commence with the glasses-washing.While I'm ripping open this little towelette packet, my ripping hand knocks into my glasses-holding hand and my glasses sprang outta my grasp and-- SPLURRRSH!-- landed right in the toilet. Oh yes. The toilet I had just pissed in, as it so happens. So that was just g.d. LOVELY.

And, like I said, possibly an indication that I multi-task excessively...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That KILLS me. Funny!