Friday, January 25, 2008

Fourth & Final Grover Friday

Here is a scan of an inspirational Grover shot I have posted up on my desk:



One of about, oohhh a million or so pieces of "cubicle flair" I have surrounding me . I had to scan it because...even though I had found this on the web when I originally printed it, I can't find it anywhere online now. Which is a real pissah, because it's a color picture, but we can only scan things into black & white on this copier. If I coulda tracked it down online, I could've provided a pic with nice resolution & full, glorious Technicolor.

I tried my hand at colorization via my mad MS Paint spraypaint skillz, but ...mmmehh. See the wonky results for yourself....



So if you wanted...what you could do is print out either artsy B&W Grover or crrrazy Technicolor Grover (your choice! )and then you can post him up on YOUR cubby wall (or up on your office wall, or on the wall by your desk if you are not properly fenced in) and thereby you will feel closer to MOI, on account of our shared motivational propaganda. Good idea??

Here is a bonus Grover item-- a career compendium I found on Muppet Wiki. This chronicles all the various jobs that Grover has had during Sesame Street's 35+ year run. In a way, it corresponds with yesterday's post --me kvetching about my lack of direction. We are simpatico , Grov & me. He doesn't seem to know what he wants to be when he grows up either.

No comments: