Tuesday, November 13, 2007

other atrocities of the day....

I was actually running early this morning (shocker!!) and so I had time to zip thru the McDon's drivethru to grab coffee & an Egg McMuffin (subbing bacon for the standard ham...as is my wont) . I always --when rhapsodizing over breakfast sammies-- enthuse that McDonalds' offerings are vastly better than what they sell at Dunkin' Donuts. I would prefer to champion the little guy (DD in this case) but I just cannot. And I guess I still stand by this assertion, but I feel a bit betrayed that after years of my extolling the virtues of the McMuffin (whether the McHonchos know it or not) I was this morning sold an Egg McMuffin WITH EGG SHELL in it. Ewww.
Ok, so I have no call to be as affronted as like, the lady who got a partial rat in her McRib (but really, who orders a @#$%ing Mc Rib ? Those things are revolting, even when constructed properly) and I suppose I should be thankful for the reassurance that yes, they do in fact, use real eggs. But it ruined my whole breakfast damn it!!

I don't know if you've been informed- but breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!

No comments: