Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

Holy Hell, Boy George! I mean, it's really no big for you to rack up the occasional drug charge (that's to be expected) but this new quandary is exceedingly bad behavior (even for a celebrity!)

Although I should mention this is no music history precedent, this. I believe that is what the late Rick James did a stretch in the hoosgow for--having a sex slave (I oughtta clarify: an involuntary sex slave) But Rick James...he was a super freak, super freaky (yow! Temptations--sing!) But Boy George , I had thought, was all about colorful gayness and karma. Well, pardon me for pointing out the obvious, but this is not going to incur you any good karma. Quite the opposite, Georgie. Quite the opposite...

No comments: