Monday, November 19, 2007

Gogmagogical Time Off

The boss lady always nags us in our weekly meeting to KEEP TRACK OF YOUR LEAVE TIME BALANCE. And I never did...I mean, I know how many hours I accrue in a month and figured I could do the math if need be. I just, in general, do not keep track of things. I'm not what you'd call a tracker...nope. "Trackers" are akin to "organizers" and sadly I belong to a whoooole other phylum.
As the year wore on, she singled me out particularly on this tirade, saying, yeah I think *you* have beaucoup lead time left for '07 (well I am paraphrasing there, as boss lady is not the type to sporadically lapse into Francois .... as is moi )I presumed the rough figure I had in my head was totally inaccurate so I told her she better email my balance.

104 HOURS OF LEAVE TIME!! Holy Guacamole, right?? Indicator #1,001 that I've been w/ this company too damn long!! But I definitely wanted to take advantage... even so...I could only come up with 82 hrs to take off. But that's quite the chunk out of the next 2 mos. I just got the official a-okay today, and so I'll be off:
Nov 21
Nov 26
Dec 3
Dec 10-17
Dec 26

I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with myself!!!

No comments: