Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Haven't posted one of these in a while...thought I'd give it a shot and see if I could make it work (work= expand when clicked on) . We shall see....

I don't know really why I still obscure the last names...I'm sure y'all know my name. But I don't exactly get my office mates permission to post these things on my blog (they don't even know I have a blog, I don't think) so on principle I render them all anonymous-like...




Oh that mention of baby haters is an inside joke. One of our coworkers...from the accounting dept ...brought in her new li'l granddaughter. And Robin was not appropriately schmoopy over it (neither was I, actually) so I IMed her "WHY DO YOU HATE THE BABIES??" or "Why are you against the babies?" something like that. She's not, really, but it amused me to make it a running gag that Robin is "ANTI babies".

1 comment:

Kara said...

I've so missed the screencaps.. I too am a baby hater and a non-trier of food, so I think I'd fit in well at your office.. minus the internet misuse of course ;)Glad to hear you enjoyed your B'Day!!!