Thursday, May 31, 2007

tragic!!

It's time to re-do my PC decor . My current pic is really very lovely but it's very MAY-ish, and I don't want it on there when June commences. Hey, don't take my word for it....see for yourself...very May-ish (complete with a caption "L'Arbre de Mai")










So as a rite of ushering in June, I shall redecorate my desktop tomorrow. I was kind of in the mood to break from fine art and go with a Sesame Street motif for a few weeks.


Whilest on this quest, I stumbled on to this page---





Now, while I am utterly enchanted by the phrase "Sesamize your Banana!!" I was disheartened to see that the wallpaper is for cell phones ONLY and not a one of 'em is a freebie. So even if I did own a cellular banana that was so fancy, I wouldn't want to pay for these wallpapers. It's not because I don't think they're worth it...on the contrary, I think it is absolutely priceless when that shady Muppet dude tries to sell Ernie black market letters (Psst! Would you like to buy an O?? Indicated on the screen cap by the hot pink arrows I drew in..) I'm rather sentimental about my Sesame and it just feels like. . . like...EXTORTION. Ohhhh, how I would love to have the Noo-noo-noo nah nooo typewriter dude on my desktop, but I'll just have to find him elsewhere online I guess. When you click on these , you only get an image slightly bigger than thumbnail size, and then you can't right click on it. Bastards.


I'll show them. I'll devise my own nostalgic Sesame Street PC wallpaper. A collage of sorts. I could use...




A' la Peanut Butter Sandwiches!! Who are these strange pudgy ladies crowding so close behind Mumford?? Hmmm. Well, it's a well-known fact: magicians do get tons of groupies. Even ones with frightening stage names like MINDFREAK (maybe especially Monsieur Mindfreak...poaching JT's castoffs these days...)


and more Grover (I adore G)...


and OF COURSE Don Music. That volatile musician type--- gets more groupies than Mindfreak & Mumford combined, yo. He is beyond magnificent.

No comments: