Tuesday, May 29, 2007

dream headlines

MSN has some sort of nutrition related news featured on the homepage pretty much everyday. Today, for instance, it's "Can Coffee Help Save you from Gout?" (intriguing, how they opt to do these headlines in the form of a question, but obviously if the answer was "NO Way" then there would be no call for the article in the 1st place..durrr)

I generally bypass these articles unless there's some truly thrilling discovery imparted therein. Like last month, when this article somewhat posited that booze-soaked fruit may well qualify as legit health food...I was just thrilled to the freeeekin' gills when I spied that one. Anyways, I was ruminating over MSN Health headlines I'd like to see and the uncontested numero uno in that category (the most wished for AND the most unlikely) is "The Surprising Health Benefits of Hot Dogs!!"

Because I love hot dogs. But they are so nutritionally EVIL. It's a damn shame.

No comments: