Thursday, May 03, 2007

SONGS

There are 2 songs I've heard on 99Rock that I really dig... I have only figured out what one of them is...the other one still stumps me . It's mucho frustrating...

The one song I was able to get the name of was "Young Folks" by Peter,Bjorn & John. Very cool & atmospheric....also I'm generally a sucker for a song that features big whistling riffs.

The other song...aggggh...I don't know who sings it and I can only remember fragments of one line: "Well, uh everybody knows you're the one to {somethin somethin } when the {somethin somethin somethin somethin blaaah blah blaaah} " That fragment is NOT all that helpful in doing in an internet lyrics search, since that wee bit that I remember is in like, 4 or 5 thousand popular songs.

I think this coming weekend I shall listen to 99Rock continuously without switching stations... at least until I hear the mystery song in question.

No comments: