Monday, May 07, 2007

quick list of happiness-inducing things...

1. My new tee shirt --I was going to post here a pic of said tee, but I cannot find one!! I bought it in the Men's section in Target. Maybe it's tres butch of me but I confess it-- many of my bestest tees are men's tees. Anyways, this one is a vintage print on a light kelly green tee..has the Marvel logo and then a row of comic book hero heads -from L to R: Wolverine, Capt. America, Spiderman, & Hulk. I bought it because I am a comics nerd poser wannabe and primarily because I love The Incredible Hulk (and I like to refer to him with the full title) It really pisses me off that Edward Norton has been cast as the lead in the next Hulk sequel... but that's another post for another day. For now, suffice it for me to state that I am INCREDIBLY irked. Remind me to expand on that some other time.... (back to the happy stuffs)

2. The shade of green of this tee shirt (and the $2.99 flip flops I bought to match) Although, I enjoy the whole rainbow of colors (save for a few shades of yellow & peach that I'm none too keen on) I have decidedly ruled that this is my numero uno FAVORITE color. Happy Crayola kelly green. Greeeeeeeen.


3. The word "cockamamie"

4. Flip-flops in general make me happy. I know they are a HUGE office taboo but sometimes I just can't resist wearing 'em in to work (especially when the bosslady is out, like she is today) They make me happy, y'know? And are not happy workers good workers??


5. Orbit whitening Big E pack (in Bubblemint flavor) How much do I love this li'l pot-o-gum in my car's cupholder?? LOTS! I hadn't realized how damned inconvenient the original bubble packaging (also called "blister packs" so, just by that unfortunate name you know it's going to be a pain) was. When driving, I MUCH prefer the " tilting my head back and dumping gum into my maw" method over struggling with the blister pack and popping out one single chiclet that flies through the air and ricochets off my chin onto the HIGHLY unsanitary floor of my vehicle. It's seriously bad down there, kids. I'm generally a vocal proponent of the famed "5 Second Rule" but with comestables that have hit my car floor...they only get a 2 second time limit.


6. This popcorn that I tried for the 1st time today. I hope Alan's Vending stocks it in the machine forever and ever and ever and ever and....(etc. etc. for long looong after I am accessing said machine)

No comments: