Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hero hook up??

NOBODY is as excited as I am for the Sept 24 season premier of Heroes. You may think you're just as excited, but you are quite mistaken. If you have read the blog semi-regularly (and I am certain I have a loyal readership of approximately 2) you likely have surmised how ga-ga for Heroes I am. It's almost my most blogged about show...second only to Project Runway.

This news item perturbs me though. I do love me that Sweet Pete Petrelli, and yeah, if I was Ms Hayden I'd hit that (like, for sure! aw, hells yeeeah) but on his part...eww. I ought to interject here that this is UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR (it was shoddy of me to call it a "news item" , really) . But if this be true... ohhh Mr Ventimiglia, how skeezy of you!! She juuust barely hit 18 in August and he is 30! Is it Puritanical of me to find that icky?

Milo and ME, on the other hand, a fine, age-appropriate match up. I certainly would have no objections...

1 comment:

Kara said...

I don't think it's true.. the 18 and 30 thing IS pretty skeezy and would certainly change my mind about Mr. Petrelli. You two, on the other hand, would be a stunning couple.