Tuesday, September 25, 2007

celebrity birthday jamboree

It struck me as rather nutty to discover that Catherine Zeta Jones was born on this day in 1969 ...on her husband's 25th birthday.

If CZJ actually had her li'l heart set on marrying somebody with the same birthday as her, I can come up with at least 5 cooler people she coulda wed...

1.Will Smith (b. 9/25/1968)
2. Hal Sparks (b. 9/25/1971) I loved him on Celebrity Duets. He made it all the way to the final three, ya know! They oughtta do another season of that show. Oh, and another season of Rock Star too, please...
3.Michael Madsen (b. 9/25/1958) I don't even think I need to enumerate all the hows and whys of Michael Madsen being a cool shit. It's just. . just..established FACT. I love this guy.
4. Anson Williams (b. 9/25/1949) aka POTSY. I just learned today that this dude is the nephew of Dr Henry Heimlich (of HEIMLICH MANEUVER FAME) I am not even making that up. Wow. Cool garbanzos.
5. Shel Silverstein (b 9/25/1930; d. 5/10/1999) Hey she apparently likes older dudes...why not one who was 39 years older (and could rhyme)??

But it's just as well that ZJ married lame old Michael Douglas..I'm not particularly a fan of hers anyway..

No comments: