Wednesday, October 04, 2006

it's Humpty-Hump day!!

A'right stop whatcha doin' cause I'm about to ruin...tha image and the style that ya used to...


Since I had the damnedest time trying to get my link in my Tues post to go to my Lush wish list (it links to the site, but won't link to my wish list) and I still don't think I got it right, I am going to lace this post with pics of all the product you'd have seen, had you been able to access my wish list via my helpful (but malfunctioning) link from yesterday.

In the ladies room here at work they just installed a new mirror. We had a perfectly operational mirror in there already, I dunno what the f. is up with that... Now the mirror we've had in the lav, it was a shoulders and up view, ideal for hair touch-ups and checking to see if you've got crud stuck in your teeth...and it was FINE. But now, additionally, we have a FRIGGIN' HUGE mirror that looks like it was ripped off from a dance studio. Who the hell asked for that??? Now I can catch glimpses of myself as I emerge from the stall (a bit weary, haggard, but with pants fitting a smidge looser) in total full-length splendor. Oh goody! Note to management: I have already decided on my outfit du jour. I did that before I got here today. Now, making me second guess myself is only going to impact my productivity in a NEGATIVE way.

I have started to read the novel "The Prestige" and hope to have it finished by the time I see the movie. It's not quite "grabbed me" yet, but I'm really not very far into it.




This Rice Krispies treat I'm currently ingesting has on its packaging this big jubilant font proclaiming: "1.7 OUNCES!!" Well, yowza! That's nearly 2 whole ounces! I'm surprised I didn't need a damned forklift to get it from the vending machine to my cubicle!! I suppose it woulda killed 'em to throw in that extra 0.3 of an ounce. The store bought ones are never quite as good as homemade, I feel. It makes me wonder, just how do they manage to fuck up a rice krispie treat? Seems pert near impossible to do. Maybe they add some kind of not so yummy chemical perservative that gives the treat a shelf life of a decade.

No comments: