Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"I swear on my fake balls.."

Yeeeah...best line of last night's Nip/Tuck episode goes to Larry Hagman (Burt). That made me chuckle. I suppose being able to say that would somewhat (but certainly not entirely) make up for having a pair of falsies. Maybe not.
Anyways, it would definitely be creepy having old Burt & his prosthetic kiwis watching you do it. But c'moooon! It's definitely not the kinkiest thing Christian has done. It's Swinging 101 stuff, really. You'll recall at the start of the season, he had a mother & daughter threesome--that has a way higher ewwww rating (I think). But I guess he's finding this so much more reprehensible because he's in loooooove with this Michele chick. Bah. I'm sick of her and sick of how sappy Christian is over her. The sooner she gets busted (& imprisoned) for kidney-napping, the better. She started off her Nip/Tuck stint as a cold bitch, all "I went to med school and I'm a smart one, also I have beaucoup bucks and I will bulldoze you with my wealth and power" but really quickly devolved into a pouty damsel-in-distress type. I would rather see Christian with anyone rather than her...was glad to see him seducing Kimber in the previews for next week's eppy. Actually, I think I'd like to see him hook up with crazy Dr BrookeShields. She's a crafty bitch, that one. And yeah, maybe a smidgeon off kilter in the noggin, but I prefer her over pouty Michele any day.

My cable was all screwy last night, and FX went out for a few moments when Monica got drilled by a vehicle (a bus, wasn't it?) But I did see the part with her hollering in the middle of the road, utterly heedless of traffic, and sensed then that a vehicle was going to mow her loopy ass down any second. Can I call 'em or what?? So that was a mighty convenient turn of events, really. The downside is that it seems to have sent Sean unequivocably around the bend, so to speak. One imaginary pal can be dismissed as mere quirkiness, but two??? Uh-oh. That's one pookah too many and he's officially and totally guano loco. Maybe Matt's Scientology posse can help him out??

Just spotted this news item. Strikes me as oddball. Although I do think if a gal is kept prisoner in a basement for about 9 years, consequent oddball behavior would be entirely understandable. She's a better lass than I, I must say. I imagine if I were in her shoes, I would only want ownership of that house in order to bulldoze the hellhole and I wouldn't give a sweet rat's arse where my captor's mother lived. But maybe not ... after all, I can't definitively say what sort of character I'd be after such an ordeal.

I think I've decided what I'm gonna be for Halloween but I am not prepared to tell. My costume concept requires some arts & crafts wizardry and assembly, and ya see, if I don't pull it off, my discretion at present will make it easier for me to pretend that the idea never was. I may or may not keep y'all posted...

I have a stash of Bazooka Joe candy (a Halloween assortment) at my desk. I'm thinking-- I would not be at all disappointed if they totally discontinued Bazooka Joe comics. They are invariably, without fail, UNFUNNY, "Hey Bazooka Joe, why did Mort throw a clock out the window?" "Because....he wanted to SEE TIME FLY!!!" HARDY FREAKIN' HAR HAR BAZOOKA JOE , THAT ONE'S AS OLD AS G.D. METHUSELAH, DON'T BE SUCH A NIMROD ALL YOUR FICTIONAL LIFE, OK? And yet I always read them, and it's always a big fat letdown.

Oh, how I wish that Big League Chew put out a bag of assorted Halloween treats. Now THAT is some high qual shit , the Big League Chew. It's got incredible flavor longevity, does not congeal into a hardy rubber that strains one's jaw, AND you get complete portion control. I can't say enough good things about Big League Chew. Well, I should stipulate actually-- this praise pertains to the pink, original recipe B.L.C. , as I have not had extensive experience with the more frou-frou gourmet flavors.

Okey dokey artichokeys...I'm fresh out of insight, wit, and nonsensical blathering. Adieu until the morrow...

No comments: