Friday, October 20, 2006

Happiness is... finding your skate key

What to do with my weekend....hmmmm... well I do have Lucy's birthday party on Sunday (she will be 2 on Oct 25!!) and her b-day gift only partially procured. I got her a hedgehog puppet and 2 books but I would like to get her somethin' else. Maybe a couple of outfits. And I need to get her a card. But that's not going to take up my whole evening + Saturday. Damned if I can't think of anything to do with my time.

Maybe I shall finish up "The Prestige". Ambitious plan, eh??

Could also work on finishing my Halloween costume. That needs to get done, and yet, I don't like my weekend itinerary to list any activities that include the word "work".

Awwww , shucks this has been such a dud of a post I'm not even sure I'm going to publish it. This crap should be scrawled on a post-it note, not proffered in a forum of wit and insight like this. I'm sorry.

Consider this finding to be a peace offering. It's damned good advice, kids. Also it is thought provoking... what kind of schools have both ostrich and abominable snowman pupils?? That is some mad liberal mainstreaming policy they gots goin' on...

Ciao until Monday dearies...

No comments: