Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Volare....WOOOOAAAH!!!




I have been abominably neglectful as of late, and I'm so sorry!!! To make it up to y'alls, I am going to abstain from rehashing last week's 2 Celebrity Duet's episodes (even though I wanna!). I tend to yammer on and on and on about said show and it would be really horrid for me to neglect youse and then put you into a yammer-induced coma!! Plus that's not FRESH news....and I'm nothing if not au courant.

It seems I have 2 Halloween parties on the schedule for next month. I need to dream me up a costume. Neither fete will have the same attendees so one costume is fine. But it's gotta be a truly STELLAR one, as I feel like I have to compensate for last year's dud of a costume. I was a CLOWN...which was cute I 'spose, but it feels like sort of a cop-out costume. So if anyone has any appealing/ clever/avant garde/ cheap but ingenious costume ideas...I'm open to suggestions.
Here's what I've been mulling over so far...





*Gypsy
*Pirate
*Zombie (a la M-J's "Thriller" vid...I would also wanna learn the patented zombie line dance!!)

Pretty pitiful list, there, so yeah, I could use the suggestions!!!

Haven't check out much in the new fall TV lineup, except on Fri night I tuned into the pilot & 1st episode of "Men in Trees" on ABC. I was planning on hating it, due to Anne Heche's being in the lead, but I guess she doesn't vex me as much as I thought she did. Or maybe I was holding a grudge over her mistreatment of poor Ellen and at long last I'm over it. Who knows. Anyways, Anne Heche I found tolerable, but I think the primary reason I latched on to the show was this guy

Y'know his pic in that bio does not sufficiently convey his foxiness or his charisma. I guess you just have to watch the show to get the full effect. He's sort of like the hottest dude in the Eddie Bauer catalog...but more so.

No comments: