Monday, July 24, 2006

Frustration! (also- today's posts will be hard to understand unless you read 'em bottom to top)

Ok, no problems posting some dumbass photo of a Fun Chicken (no disrespect, Fun Chicken! Buck-Bwwaaak!) This is mucho irksome!

If I have to write to the estate of Alphonse Mucha just so's I can put some pretty pictures up on my blog than I'm going to say to HELL with it and do a tribute to Robert Hayes and the Fun Chicken instead!! I AM A VERY SMART GIRL, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN CZECHOSLOVAKIAN!!! Ta hell with the Mucha's b-day extension I had granted myself.. I am trying NOW -ONE LAST TIME--to post pretty Mucha's pretty Art Nouveau crap, and if it doesn't work this time I am never going to observe Mucha's birthday ever again !!

Phew!!! Am I friggen relieved that worked or what?? I think I may have a throbbing vein protruding from my forehead...

Sorry for the harsh words , AM, and happy damn b-day!! (BTW art-lovers, better, bigger versions of these images if you click them. Ta-ta, sweethearts!)

No comments: