Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Under the knife

Ummm--yikes. I think Rupert Everett was referred to Kenny Rogers' plastic surgeon. Y'know, from the extremist Let's-Make-You-Look-Ten-to-Fifteen-Years-Younger-and-also-like-an-entirely-different-person-Hoooooly-SHIT! School of Plastic Surgery. I wonder if it's not traditional nipping & tucking that's going on here but total head transplants. And the transplant looks a little too Madame Tussaud for my liking.





Behold the before & after--



In other surgical news --this one a bit less exciting and not yet covered by the tabloids....

I had a root canal today. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My job, through the whole procedure, was to keep my mouth open (durrr) and avert my eyes from the surgeon entirely lest I catch a glimpse of what implement she was wielding. I did a good job. So did the surgeon. Everything went smoothly. Next up is a crown. Yeeee HA.

No comments: