Saturday, April 18, 2009

P.S.

Have you ever taken off your bra at the end of the day and had to stop and marvel-- "HOW THE HELL do I get so many crumbs in there??"

Umm..yeaaah..me neither.

I was wrapping up leftover pizza the other day and thinking about how damned nifty it would be if gift wrap manufacturers packaged gift wrap in exactly the same sort of box that aluminum foil comes in. The biggest advantage would be that the stuff would no longer be such a bitch to store, rolling around, coming all unspooled. You could easily stack your whole giftwrap arsenal on a shelf. And --bonus!!-- you've got a built-in cutting edge. Brilliant!!

Speaking of brilliant products... I shelled out $9.99 at Walgreens the other day for MIGHTY PUTTY. To me, that has always seemed to be the shining star of the Billy Mays oeuvre and I wanted to see what it can do. (Although Mighty Putty looks the most impressive, I've also been quite dazzled by his pitch for the Hercules Hook ..though I've not seen one of those ads for quite some time) Anyways...I'm wondering if I could use Mighty Putty to patch up whatever bit of my vehicle's anatomy that's leaking. Think it'll work? I'm hopeful...that Billy Mays has me believing that, had it been conceived around 90 years prior, Mighty Putty would have done splendidly for fixing up the RMS Titanic.

And speaking of that Mighty pitchman..I found this to be kinda chuckle-worthy:

No comments: