Monday, July 07, 2008

why's e'rybody so down on friendship,eh?

This made me chuckle... as it reminded me why I really aim to limit my reality TV intake. Y'know, occasionally, I'll happen to catch a minute of one o' these shows and it'll occur to me that 90% of reality TV is horribly cliched crapola*. I'm just pleased that some montage-meister took the time and effort to prove that hypothesis.

*of course that elite 10% is reserved for the few *classy*reality shows I do watch-- Life on the D-list, or Project Runway, for instance


See more funny videos at Funny or Die


Oh, and I have to share the Funny or Die poster's witty quip of a caption they posted w/ this vid-- "Alright, we get it, you don't go on reality TV to make friends. You're on Reality TV to prove what a douche/dunce/turd/fame whore you are. "

Haaaa!!

No comments: