Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love things that are great (PART DEUX)

It sure would be cool if I was some cultural force, some way powerful arbiter of popular taste (à la Oprah) and my saying that Thing X is cool would compel droves of people to glom on to Thing X, but sadly no... my rattling off things I dig is just a means of cranking out an easy-peasy cheat of a post. Y'see I need to start off with a lame-ish no-brainer post of just this sort when I re-commence posting after a coupla days of slacking.

Well... on to the things that are great...

I bought a new magazine at Borders the other weekend. Well, it's new to me (first I'd ever seen it) but maybe it's been in publication for a while, I dunno. It's called Ready Made, and I hope to evolve into exactly that crafty-ass demographic they're targeting. I think at this point, I can only accurately claim to be a crafty-ass wannabe.

FX has been playing promos for the new season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I am stoked...I ADORRRRE that show. I particularly like Mac (Rob McElhenny). I have this episode on my iPod.

Speaking of fab finds on the telly...I am not generally one for animated shows (Family Guy excluded) but I caught an episode of Flapjack on Cartoon Network and was transfixed by it. The animation is really rad.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Did you call me a lemming? Far be it from me to get you to laugh ;)