Tuesday, April 03, 2007

more potty talk

In our ladies room, here at work, (or rather, the Bldng 4 ladies room that I frequent) there is 1 lone toilet seat cover dispenser for all 4 stalls. It's in the outer bathroom, on the wall, just below the mirror. And I just noticed today, while futzing with my blah coiffure, that aforementioned dispenser is emblazoned with the message "PROVIDED BY THE MANAGEMENT FOR YOUR PROTECTION."

That kind of amused me....it seemed like a miniscule shot of pro-corporate propaganda. The MANAGEMENT provides for you. The MANAGEMENT wants to protect you. The MANAGEMENT would be terribly upset if you got crabs.

Gosh, and I have been so disparaging been to "The Man" all these years. I may need to reevaluate my outlook on things. Could "the Man" who is "always trying keep me down" be the selfsame "Man" who is concerned about my contracting a potty-borne malady?? Could it be?? I'm so confused....

No comments: