Tuesday, January 16, 2007

voyeuristic thrills

This is some chatter from this past Friday. I tried to email myself the screen caps and post them Fri night, but that email was over capacity and didn't go through. Anyways the discussion particularly amused me and I wanted to save it for all posterity. And I thought why not preserve it here, where I can offer a meager voyeuristic thrill to what elite few pass through this lonely forum. As always, last names have been obscured to protect the "innocent". Well, using "innocent" there is a smidge of a stretch, let us just say that I never post my last name and feel it right to extend my comrades the same protection against cyber Ted Bundys. I think it's all in the proper order....



































































































































































1 comment:

Kara said...

You don't know what you're missing.. KFC Bowls are the BOMB.. course, you'll be in the shitter shortly thereafter, but they are fab while they last. I laughed my ass off over that commentary. I'm going to come work with you just for the sheer entertainment value!