Monday, March 05, 2007


Do you know what's DAMNED DIFFICULT?? Buying a coloring book! Sounds deceptively simple does it not? But trust me (as I have done the searching) 98.79999% of your offerings are Coloring/Activity Books. Damn it all to Hades, keep your remedial mazes and your infernal dot-to-dots, I just want to COLOR!! Or er, rather, my nieces just wanna color. No seriously, when I do buy them , it IS for my nieceys & nephew, but every now & then I will end up using one of 'em. And I think, by & large, these activity pages are a worthless waste of tree flesh. But just you try and find a coloring book without that unwanted side helping of "activity"...it ain't easy. One surefire way to go... go to somewhere like Michael's where you can buy the Dover Coloring Books. But if you're just checking the coloring book section of your local KMart....don't expect any purebred coloring books, amigo. You will be SADLY DISAPPOINTED.

No comments: