Wednesday, April 02, 2008

oopsie

I totally spaced and forgot to report on Monday morning's interview. I'm not exactly sure how it went. I got up extra early and took meself out to breakfast at The Fort beforehand, and while I ate (poached eggs & corned beef hash-- MMMmmm!! Though most o' those "m"s are for the hash...the poached eggs were okay but I poach 'em better) I read over my sheet of "commonly asked interview questions" and contemplated how I would answer those ???s .

I got to the interview and... she covered NOTHING I had studied up on . In fact, it seemed like she didn't ask me many questions at all! I think I did alright, but am not entirely sure. Definitely not as confident as I was coming out of that 1st DHMC interview. I don't know though. I don't feel I did badly, really. I kept the stammering at bay pretty capably, displayed a fair amount of eloquence, attempted to link my past work experience to the prospective job. But I had a lot of good answers for questions she never asked me!! I feel like 45 or 50% of my success might be based on how assured I was in my nods of comprehension. I felt like my nods were rather poised & polished, but I cannot possibly say how they appeared to Maria (the interviewer broad).

I kinda wish I knew something about my co-applicant pool-- how many ?? and how many (if any) of them are already in the DHMC organization??

I had soo wanted to have a new gig secured before going to TX next week. That seems HIGHLY unlikely. Maria told me she'd be doing interviews all this week. So results from that interview won't be available until--at the earliest--next Monday. And I don't have any other interviews scheduled for this week. I'm so *&^#@ing frustrated.

Am not really looking forward to this Texas trip either. Ohhhhhhhhh, bollocks.

No comments: