Wednesday, April 02, 2008

dream a little dream of. . . . .

I had a wiggity-wiggity-WHACK dream last night, kids. One that I must impart to y'all before I forget.. . .


I dreamt I somehow was acquainted with Eric Roberts. Both Laura and I were...he was like a new friend of the family or something (search me on how the f*** THAT happened...like maybe we saw him at Borders and we were like "Dude, I was STOKED to see you pop up on Heroes--too bad they killed ya off so quickly. Do you wanna come over for Sunday dinner??" Eric Roberts seems like he just might be nutty enough to say "yes" to that) Anyways..it's preestablished in the dream that both Laura and I know Eric Roberts. And dreamEricRoberts has this adult son that he's estranged from. L& I find this terribly sad and we arrange this meeting between them that's aimed at mending the relationship. But the meeting goes awry and ends up in a father-son argument. This angers dreamEricRoberts and he in turn starts yelling at us, Laura in particular (because, realistically, if we two were teaming up to meddle in someone's life she would be the chief perpetrator and I would be more of an accomplice) and then, whilest yelling at her he calls her a BITCH and some other nasty things and I, at this juncture, attack him and commence to KICKING HIS ASS.


So ok, ok, it wasn't a wiggity-wiggity-whack dream on par with saaay, a backwards-talking midget Agent Cooper dream but it was a surprising celebrity cameo though. It's not as if I'd seen anything lately with Eric Roberts in it, so I was slightly befuddled. I think the plotline of him having a familial rift came from the fact that everytime I think of E, I ponder "What exactly went down between him & his sis that they don't talk? That's harsh! There's like, NOOO dirt on that out there..." So the familial rift sprang to mind but I am apt to have blacklisted Julia Roberts from my dreams because I'm not all that fond of her--- used to like her, but she kinda just overstayed her welcome with me. So I substituted a son but then threw in my sister for good measure. But I've no idea why I'd kick Eric Roberts' ass. I LIKE Eric Roberts, dang it!!


Hmmm.. I suppose the whole thing mighta just been an self-help PSA from my subconscious just to illustrate the fact that I DO have an inner badass that I can tap into. See, if I can whup The Best of the Best who knows what wonders I can achieve???

No comments: