Thursday, April 03, 2008

all good things must come to an end...

It's unlikely that the originator of that nugget o' wisdom had Subway in mind when he/she came up with it, but, nevertheless it felt mighty applicable when I went to order my lunch and found that the Chicken Florentine sami had been discontinued indefinitely. DID I NOT URGE YOU TO CONSUME THESE?? I said, if y'all don't support the product, Subway honchos are gonna yank it off the market!! ARRGH!! I need to look into acquiring some more obedient minions for my legions of minions.

Ahhh well, que sera sera, comme ci comme ca...etc. je m'appelle baguette. I'm coping.

I went to the eye doc today for my final check up. She said the contacts look to be fitting nicely, I hadn't come down with eyeball gangrene nor developed any retinal scabies. SCORE! And so I ordered 4 boxes of contacts. I am intending to stroll to the store on my lunchbreak tomorrow and buy some shades. I'm stoked. In advance. Honestly, it's silly how stoked I am about it.

No comments: